Inductively heatable particles as Instantaneous Reaction Starter
Precise, fast and efficient heating with the help of magnetic nanoparticles in an oscillating magnetic field is a simple, cost-effective and automatable industrial process with which bonding/debonding of adhesive joints, rapid curing of resins and silicones or reactions in flux reactors can be catalyzed.
- At the push of a button detachable adhesive joints
- Adhesive joints for extreme hold
- Intelligent rapid heating with automatic shut-off at a maximum temperature
- Reduction of production time by minimizing heating distances and heating duration
In combination with induction processes, magnetic nano-additives enable rapid, locally limited heating.
The magnetic components contain tailor-made magnetic nanoparticles and are, for example, introduced directly into the material to be heated as additives.
Via a controllable induction field, the energy required for the desired heating is introduced directly into the material equipped with the additives in a fast and precise manner. For example, thermally activated adhesives can be quickly cured or dissolved.
Process advantages are
- an efficient energy coupling
- a fast heating rates of over 1000 degrees Celsius per second
- an exact localisation and limitation of heating
- an uniform heating of even complex structures such as extruded profiles, tubes, gaskets or fibres
- a precise temperature control through targeted adaptation of additives or regulation of the induction field
- Customized synthesis of inductively heatable particles for your application
- Consulting in the field of induction heating
- Scaling up your synthesis
- Adaptation of your thermal process to induction heating